Sunday, 26 July 2026
1994
"And Thaddai kept his mouth shut." I am feeling suddenly cheeky and empowered.
"He knew the consequences", replies Tron as he steps into the shower. Somehow it doesn't feel inappropriate to linger here while he is in the shower. Slowly I finish towelling myself dry, then reach for the toothbrush and toothpaste that Carl was thoughtful enough to provide me with. Indeed, they always make sure the bathrooms stay well stocked. Tron is also fast in the shower. The water has been turned off and while I am starting to shave he is standing next to me, towelling himself dry. This is all beginning to feel a little bit absurd.
"There are toiletries in the drawer here, Ethan", say I, holding it open, "with everything you need, including..." and I whip it out of the drawer..."Deodorant."
"Thanks. Don't leave your room yet after you get dressed, I want us to take another walk together before breakfast..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment