Monday, 7 September 2026
2031
"Butterfly Effect", I reply, stupefied.
"So where does this leave us now", says the ever pragmatic, almost always unflappable Francois.
"It's gonna be one day at a time", says Carl.
"What exactly are going to be your plans here with us, Kenny?" say I.
"for me, I have come home. I do plan to keep my mother's condo in Duncan, as a place to retreat to when things get a little intense, and yes, things will always be getting a little intense here, and so Christopher, you will always be welcome to join me for the retreat. I am afraid I cannot extend the generosity to the rest of you since, for the simple reason, I hardly know any of you. Chris and I are family."
"Here, we are all family", says Carl, "but of course we are going to respect and uphold your boundary. In the meantime, nobody has to worry about going hungry or homeless."
"Dutch sugar daddy to the rescue", quips Kenny.
"In spades, baby, in spades", is my reply.
"Oh you do know how to set a girl's heart aflutter..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment