Wednesday 30 December 2015

This Was Christmas 5

Well, still no crippling depression.  I have just had to end or consent to the ending of a friendship.  La Bella Luz of the Boxing Day open house took strong exception that I would write unkind things about her cherished friends.  People who have caused me harm without explanation or apology but nonetheless they are her cherished friends, and since I have always been a low ranking friend on her gilded social hierarchy I am absolutely certain that had the shoe been on the other foot, had the Politically Correct Green Goddess or La Estrella Nuevo Yorquena written unkind things about your faithful scribe she would have just let it go or even praised them for putting me in my place.  And from this moment on the traitorous Bella Luz shall be known as La Sombra Pesada.

When La Sombra Pesada wrote me an email expressing her offence with me (I will not replicate it here since I still respect her privacy regardless of what she's done to me) I responded with these words:

No comments:

Post a Comment