Monday 25 March 2019

Costa Rica 6, Eighteenth Day In Monteverde

Not a lot happened today, Gentle Reader, but as some of you know, I am a writer, and have just published on Amazon Kindle a collection of some of my short stories, titled "La Tigresa Negra (The Black Tigress) and other stories. I will send the story separate from the blog, because it is impossible to format text on this blog. I did strike up an acquaintance with one of the local hummingbirds here. It is called a coppery headed emerald. They are tiny, not much bigger than a bumblebee, and highly iridescent. I have a drawing of one in my sketchbook that I will show you when I'm back in Vancouver. He's getting quite used to me standing just a couple of feet from him while feeding from a butterfly busy. Check Google for images.

No comments:

Post a Comment