Monday 15 April 2024

The Peacock 1212

 "What kind of drama?"

"There was this guy out on the sidewalk being arrested  and taken into custody by four cops."

"Was one of them Asian?"

"Yes.  I believe so.  Young."

"I saw him in the dream.  How about the guy being arrested."

"Tall.  Blonde.  Athletic looking."

"Blonde.  Beast.  Danger."

"Yes, from the Scrabble game."

"Lindstrom."

"He was trying to get in here."

"He must have flown out here just after he knew Erik was gone.  I can't imagine why they would want him so much.  The police took him away?"

"It appears they did."

"I'm relieved.  Erik will be safe, for a while anyway.  They are likely to deport Lindstrom right back to Sweden where he will face criminal charges, and possibly another round of forensic hospitalization."

"Something else strange happened.  Just after."

"Tell me."

"This kid appeared out of nowhere."

"What did he look like."

"No more than sixteen, maybe seventeen.  Very beautiful boy with curly blonde hair."

"How was he dressed."

"White shirt, and blue jeans, I think."

"Sandals?"

"Can't remember.  But they were still bundling Lindstrom into the car when the kid approached the house, he was walking across the front lawn to the door.  As I said, he was incredibly beautiful and I felt totally smitten in his presence."


"Did the others see hm?"

"No, just me."

"I saw him in the dream.  he turned water into wine."

"Jesus."

"Our Lord indeed..."




No comments:

Post a Comment