Sunday, 2 August 2026
2003
"But Kenny.. we were both there. Yesterday. Remember?"
They seem to be taking their time finding their way to my car, which is okay. This cannot wait.
"I was dreaming about that place last night. We were both there. And several friends of yours. But that was a dream"
"You were also here with me last night, in a different mansion, and some of those few friends. Including Tron. But now this morning, you are not here, and no one remembers you, and Tron, who was Ethan, a random guy on his bike who spent last night here, but..."
"Wait a minute...Tron?
"Lives at the refuge, the big house you were in on that island, tall, dark hair, gold and green robes, fourth century christian martyr."
"O my God Chris. We have to talk. Look, I can be in Vancouver today, I am staying with my friend Amaris at her parents' house in Richmond. We actually saw you guys in the Waves coffee shop on Broadway, or thought it was you, and we walked in, and you and I looked at each other, and we knew each other right away, but Amaris said it was too soon, so we left."
"Come over to Dad's house this afternoon. Keep in touch in the meantime. I have to hang up now because I'm in the car and they're coming, I will be driving them back with me into town...I will call you as soon as we're there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment