Friday, 21 August 2026
2019
He seems visibly shaken as he pours over again the document, then appears to be reading and studying it again. Then he picks up the pen and signs both pages
"That was Jesus who greeted us in the garden.", say I to Ethan.
"And he returned me to the Refuge with him. We talked together. He said that I should not continue the theme with you that we were discussing together this morning, and then he told me I was free to return, but also warned me that I would forget again. I always forget."
"We always forget", says Kenny. "I live in my mother's condo in Duncan, and you deliver flowers for my florist business. I would give you a raise, but you should know that I have just retired. However, I could put in a good word for you to Kim."
"i'm going to be living here, if that's okay with you guys", he says, gesturing to his backpack. "Is there room?"
"We have two nice bedrooms available in the basement", I reply. "I will show them to you after lunch and you can pick either one..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment