Saturday, 29 August 2026
2024
"So, where does this leave us now?" say I, after returning Ethan's plate to the kitchen where I finished the washing up. Carl and Erik were too distracted by his coming to finish the job right, and the counter still needed a good wiping.
"Somewhere on Alison Road, UBC", quips Kenny.
"Kenny", says Francois, "Would you like your old bedroom back?"
"Then where are you going to sleep?"
"Erik and I will both be occupying the den and the office. They already have nice sofa beds and bedding and stuff."
"No, I can sleep down here. In a way I prefer it. I don't want to time travel while living here again."
"What are you going to do about your florist shop in Duncan?" says Erik
"Kim is going to be only Kim and not Thera so she can manage things in the meantime. Her Thera self is back at the refuge with our lord. and with Thaddai", says Ethan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment