Sunday, 30 August 2026
2026
Ethan is looking rather intense and frustrated right now, his folded fists resting in his lap while his tapping foot and restless leg say everything else.
"I sometimes actually believe them", he is saying. "Often. that these really are just delusions, that I really am sick..." and now looking up at us, his face twisted in distaste,..."and I will probably have to go back on meds..."
"Except for one little detail, Ethan", says Kenny, "We just saw you, only just a moment ago, standing towering in our midst in the shimmering green and golden robes of Tron. But now we have to learn to live as ordinary, but eccentric and rather strange, queer men in the here and now of 2021 For me not at all difficult because for years I lived in and out of drag as Cassandra, and still must coexist with Harriet, my female alter ego...
"That must have been hard", says Erik.
"Darling", says Kenny, now channelling Harriet, "it is amazing what a girl can get used to when she has to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment