Wednesday 13 May 2015

Still Recovering

I still haven't figured out what's going on with my health.  There seems to be always something malfunctioning.  I find myself now drowsy from the antihistamine I was put on to fight the itchy body rash that came from the pink dye in the B12 tablets that I bought because of the deficiency that was found in my blood work while I was in hospital.

Now I am an outpatient.  My income is likely to be impacted and lowered by the various medical appointments I will have to keep.  They want to track my eyes, my hormones, the nerves in my hands and feet.  There is a lot to keep track of and I find myself feeling a bit lost in the midst of all this.

How much more time do I have?  Is this the beginning of my decline into age and death?  Well, I am sixty next year and I am a survivor of abuse and traumatic stress which also marks me for an early grave.

I expect that I will be able to fit and integrate everything to do with my health care.  I also expect that I will still have enough hours of work to sustain me and that again I will have enough savings and good enough health to enjoy another trip.

It is too early to arrange for my funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment