Saturday 29 June 2024

The Peacock 1287

 A text from Erik  "Where the fuck are you"

I mark his numbers.  "Where are you", he says.

"I'm guiding my friends on a small hike in Pacific Spirit Park."

"I have been waiting for you to come all morning."

"Oh sorry  I forgot.  So much going on."

"Can you come today?"

"I think so,  Jesús is driving down with my car and he should be here in an hour.  Do you need some more chocolate?"

"That would be nice"

"how about your phone?"

"My sister is leaving me alone so far.  They just put Lindstrom on a plane to Stockholm. I just saw something on CTV news."

"oh my god, what did it say."

"Just that he was caught illegally entering the country and trying to break into a house, presumably yours, and they caught him okay and now he's on his way home to Swedish hospitality..."

No comments:

Post a Comment