Sunday 30 June 2024

The Peacock 1288

 " that's good news.  He should be out of the way then.  How are you for reading materials."

"The Stieg Larsson books are great but a little variety might be good.  Plus, I'm more than halfway through Dragon Tattoo.  I do nothing but read or  watch TV.  But I'd much rather read.

"How about CS Lewis' Space Trilogy.  I just saw it on my father's bookshelves."

"Science fiction?"

"Yes."

"Sure."

"I'll phone you just before I leave..."

We are near the end of the trail.  "That was Erik.  Lindstrom was in the news.  Apparently he is flying right now back to Sweden where he will be handed over to the authorities."

"Let's hope for good", sys Jeffrey.

"We're not done with the Swedish demigod yet ", says Carl.

"How can you be sure."

"I can be very sure", he says-  We re lmost back at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment