Wednesday 12 June 2024

The Peacock 1270

 "They should all be showing up early afternoon.  She can't say exactly what time, and we should also be prepared for everyone to be around for dinner, so we might have to do a little meal planning.  She doesn't seem to remember having ever met Chelsea, but that was a long time ago, and says she is open to seeing her today and that might jog her memory.  However, she is not at all interesting in taking on a student, so you might want to help our neighbour to be prepared for disappointment.  And she also briefly complained about Melissa, saying she has become quite miserable and won't admit it but appears upset that everyone's abandoning her."

"Time to get her out of there", says George.

"Wish me luck."

"It is going to have to be a collective effort."

"What, we should kidnap my sister?  And besides, what are we going to do about my mother?"

"There is that", says jeffrey, and I have absolutely nothing to say, since all I can think about is getting to drive my own car again...

No comments:

Post a Comment