Friday 10 September 2021

The Peacock 278

 "He just appeared one day, in the library.  He was perhaps in his thirties, dark haired, and one of the most beautiful men we had ever laid eyes on.  He had us all completely spellbound."

Sarah says, "By the way, even I fell under his spell, and I'm a lesbian."

This little personal revelation, of course comes as a complete surprise, because Sarah is so pretty, delicate and feminine, even if she is also completely unadorned with the classic trappings of femininity, no make up, and dressed like a boy in jeans and black T shirt.

"I imagine some of you are surprised to hear this", she says, with a pretty, but rather wicked little grin.

"Oh, I wouldn´t worry my pretty little head, if I were you", Melissa quips.  "I'm completely hetero and I am often mistaken for a lesbian."  

"It is rather ironic, isn't it?" says Sarah, and the way they both smile at each other, it is clear that they like each other.  "But Maureen, I believe you have the mike right now."

"Thank you Sarah", she says. "And it was actually Sarah, whom Jean Pierre first began to talk to."

"You were the bait", says Jennifer, chuckling.

"Jean Pierre approached me, because he was looking for books about mysticism and black magic.  I even wondered if he might be some sort of warlock..."

No comments:

Post a Comment