Thursday 18 July 2024

1306

 Jesús has planted himself between Sarah and me on the couch, but he is seated closer to me.  Our thighs are touching.

"I can't thank you enough for bringing my car down today."

"With pleasure.  Then, pressing his thigh against mine he says, "You can thank me by taking me for a ride sometimes with you."

Yes, he is attractive.  Sexy as all get out, and I am starting to feel a little bit creeped out.

"So, you have a girlfriend."

"She doesn't mind sharing me."

"Jesús," says Sarah.  "Knock it off, eh?"

He lets out a little laugh, then says, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Thing is, Marla has to return to Mexico next week She cannot renew her student visa."

"Will you be able to manage the rent when she's gone" says Sarah.

"It will be very expensive."

"Stay with us, Jesús", says Carol.

"He can stay here if he wants", says Francois, "can't he."

"Stay with us", seconds Sarah.  it's going to be crowded here..."


No comments:

Post a Comment