Saturday 6 July 2024

The Peacock 1294

 "How can you say that?" say I

"I spent the night sleeping in Stella's guest room.  The following morning, over breakfast, she told me, Look, i cannot explain to you who or what I am, not in a way you would understand it.  Lindstrom and I are of the same stock.  You could even call us brother and sister.  But he has taken a definite turn towards evil, even if his innermost nature howls out against that, for we were both born of the light eternal . 

We both slipped up, with grave consequences.  I now am being slowly rehabilitated, if you will.  Yes, I know, you are wondering how I could be in rehab when you and i are both working the same stinking oldest profession, but for me this soon shall pass, as it shall for you, Carl.

Then she told me that I have free run of her place, that I could come and go as I wish, and to count on her protection.  Not in any way, shape or form did she try to control or dominate me, and instantaneously, I also got over my coke addiction...


No comments:

Post a Comment