Sunday 14 July 2024

The Peacock 1302

 "I remember your experience with that cop and the donuts." say I.

"Dude, you ain't seen the worst of it", says Francois.

"How do you live with it", says jeffery.

"You just learn how to roll with it", says George.  "Being gay and Catholic sure don't make it easy either."

"Tell me about it", says Francois.

"You're not gay", says George.

"Hey, two out of three ain't bad.

"We need to meet Cosme and talk to him, if he is able and willing", say I.

"How can we track him down", says George.,  "This is not a small city."

"I'll see if I can track him on the internet", says Carl.

"I could also contact Brother Bartholomew", says Francois.

"How would they ever let you near him", says Carl.

"Easy.  He is living right now with his ailing mother in Burnaby, and I have his contact info...

No comments:

Post a Comment