Wednesday 11 September 2024

The Peacock 1361

 "This monster is after your brother-in-law.  Perhaps you could fill in a few blanks for me.  First, I didn't know you were married.."

"Was married.  My ex-wife, Greta, has been back in Sweden for years now and is also in collaboration with Sven Lindstrom, this monster I was telling you about.  Erik, her brother, and I have always been close, and he just arrived here a few days ago to escape from his sister and Sven because they want to completely control his life, but Lindstrom flew out here against covid protocols, and fortunately they tracked him from the airport then took him into custody before he could do any harm here.  We just heard on the news that he has just been flown back to Sweden where he is in forensic custody.  even though I called him a monster, he appears quite presentably human, actually he is a filmstar gorgeous, taller than average Swede who never seems to age.  I met him myself back when I was around twenty or so, when he was trying to get my friend Kenny under his power, but Lindstrom had a mental health collapse and ended up several weeks in the mental hospital in the medical centre of the campus here.  i visited him with Kenny

"Was he ever at the mansion?"

"Yes.  Several times over the years."

"I believe I did see him, once.  I talked to him..."

No comments:

Post a Comment