Sunday 1 September 2024

The Peacock 1351

 "I guess the piñata will be our...dessert?" wonders George from the armchair.

"that should be interesting following our little THC adventure this afternoon", says Carl.

"I beg your pardon", says Carol.  "Did you just happen to say THC adventure?"

"It was my fault", says Sarah.  "We stopped at a new bakery café on Commercial where I thought I'd surprise everyone with some lovely oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies.  Well, we stayed in the café where we must have eaten half the cookies, all of us except for Christopher, and we got pretty ripped."

"You should have heard her sing", says Carl.  "Sarah has the voice of an angel."

"Nicole, the server, sounded pretty good too", say I.

"by the way, the place is called Baked", says Carl, "So that should give you a clue about what's in the cookies.

"You were singing duets with the server", says George.  "Where are those cookies.  Are there any left?"

"I threw the rest of them in the garbage", say I.

"You what!"

No comments:

Post a Comment