Thursday 8 April 2021

The Peacock 124

.So, you could well guess that this little community, which became known as the Community of the Transfiguration, got off to a very rocky start.  Almost from the very beginning there were problems between us, Doug and me.  We were in love with each other, but I was even then asexual and he insisted that he wasn't sexually attracted to me.  In fact, he was never shy to declare that I was really very ugly.  I unfortunately came to believe him, unless I happened to see myself in a mirror, and you guys, upon seeing me, might also guess that in the case of dear Douglas, well let's just say that methinks the lady doth protest too much.

"But Doug insisted on staying with me in the house, and I was so in love with him that of course he could do almost whatever the hell he wanted with me.  And to complicate matters, he seemed very eager to get physically close to me, to cuddle, caress and massage me.  By the way, Carl, did you happen to know that in his younger days that Doug also worked as a rent boy?"

"He has never mentioned it to me.  Pity, because I think that is something we both need to know about each other."

"How well do you know each other?"

"Not very well, really.  Robert and he seem to be very good friends.  I haven't mentioned this yet, but it was Robert's idea that Doug's little community take up residence with us here."

"Oh, the dickens you say!" Aaron says, laughing out loud, "This all just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser!"


No comments:

Post a Comment