Monday 5 April 2021

The Peacock121

 "We visited briefly at the kitchen table inside, but Jeremy particularly wanted to see the grounds.  So I took him on a tour.  He wasn't particularly forthcoming about himself.  In fact, I recall him as kind of a blank, or an empty space.  He was medium height, slim, young, blonde hair and blue eyes, pale complexion, no compelling features whatsoever.  He was dressed in a pale yellow button down shirt and bluejeans.  I didn't hear exactly what he did for a living, he simply alluded to sales and marketing and that he was in Vancouver on business, from Winnipeg.  He seemed to just want information.  I was quite open and frank with him.

"As we were touring the property together I directed him to a small cairn of twelve stones I had erected under a copse of four cedar trees.  I was in the habit of building cairns, as kind of a sacred marking, making a place holy and under the Lord Jesus Christ.  I had four such cairns in the gay cruising section of the forest in Stanley Park in Vancouver.  

"Jeremy suddenly took out a knife...I wasn't sure what he was going to do with it at first, and yes I also wondered if it was meant for me.  But he had picked up a small stick and with the knife began to carve wood shavings onto the cairn.  I asked him what he was doing.  He didn't answer.  I asked why he was doing it. He still didn't answer.  Then he excused himself and left

Whenever I visited the cairns in Stanley Park, they had often been desecrated, dismantled, or a fresh pile of wood shavings, exactly like the ones that Jeremy left, would be on top of or surrounding the stones.  To this day, I never saw him again, nor have I received any explanation for the wood shavings. But knowing that the gay cruising ground in Stanley Park, where the cairns were, was also a site for satanic rituals, I still didn't have to guess very hard as to what was going on..."


No comments:

Post a Comment