Friday 20 May 2022

521

 "Simply, that boy appeared while I was sleeping on the couch, approached me and said,"You are going to give birth to a son. Three years later, while Michael and I were both having a nap, the boy approached me again and said, "You are going to have a son.  Two years later, there he was, standing by the bed, to announce that I would be giving birth to a daughter.  Then, I didn't see him for what seemed a very long time.  Then, in 1985, he came again and said, "Your husband is going to betray you.  And then we will be taking him from you.  That was the day before Frank announced to me that he had AIDS, then, when he got really ill three years later, that he had caught the virus from a male prostitute,  He died at home, Christmas Day.  

"Ten years later, Bill and I became engaged.  That night, in a dream, the boy appeared again, and simply stared at me with a very disapproving look on his face.  Then he said, "You are in danger."  "The marriage lasted only four months. Bill became severely mentally ill and tried to kill me with a butcher knife, then attempted suicide when he tried to gas himself to death in his car.  We divorced soon after.

"Then, the boy started appearing with greater frequency.  He began to warn me that I was in danger, that I had to leave this house and soon.  He did tell me, just after Bill had been committed to a mental hospital, that a new way was going to open up for me.  And then Michael and Glen began to visit the Place of the Transfiguration, then came the fire and the house was destroyed, so I came there as a refugee..."   


No comments:

Post a Comment