Monday 23 May 2022

The Peacock 524

 Apparently, the young man had tried to sleep with Stefan, but in the most innocent fashion, and that was when the boy appeared to Stefan and warned him to not let it happen again because it could be very obstructive to both their healing.  Anyway, the way he described him to me, I knew it could be no one else.  Later, in the large auditorium in the basement, there was a conference attended by luminaries from all over the world, including our own David Suzuki, Jane Goodall, the famous lady with he chimps, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.    This rather strange woman was the emcee.  She was very tall, and appeared to be very old, dressed in tweeds with very wild looking white hair.  Stephan said that she was the house mother, one of the Watchers, and very old, hundreds, perhaps thousands of years old.  I said I am not making any of this up.  And I know this woman myself, because I saw her.  I saw her the day of the fire.  When the flame seemed to be proceeding from the apple tree to engulf the house, I saw her standing there, in the midst of the tree, in the midst of the fire..."

No comments:

Post a Comment