Tuesday 24 May 2022

The Peacock 525

 "And then I saw her one more time.  in the common room, we were all seated together, then I dozed off and I seemed to be dreaming and there she was at the doorway and.."

Adam continues",... And she said,  “And so I am Mother.  To all of you here.  I come in peace and grace and full of good will.  The young man called Adam shall suffer nothing, for it is time that all be revealed.  To all of you here, you shall continue to be a refuge and a place of growth, shelter and healing.  We shall send to you our protegees, and they shall help strengthen and establish in you the presence divine that shall make of this place one of the places of refuge for when the catastrophe falls upon the earth.  I urge you all to continue on the path of enlightenment that is the way of unconditional love, and so shall the Christ Child be born anew in your hearts and in your lives and so you shall be made ever more conscious of the new way that opens among you.  I have spoken and I speak in the Name of the Great Shepherd who gives his life for his sheep, who hear his voice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment