Thursday 5 May 2022

The Peacock 506

 "So, where were we this morning, Jesús?"

"We were drinking coffee in your apartment."

"Do you live nearby?" Sheila asks.

"I live right here", Aaron says.

"You have your apartment here in this house", Michael says.

"In a manner of speaking" Aaron says.  "Actually I am there right now."

"This very minute", says Sheila.

"This very minute.  Right here in front of my laptop."

"So where is your laptop?" Sheila says.

"Right here, on my desk, where I am seated this very moment.

"You are seated here in this living room in this mansion", Sheila says.

"Yep.  There too.  and I am drinking hot chocolate that I made this afternoon."

"This afternoon?" says Michael, wanting to have his mother's back.  "What time zone are you in?"

Carl says, still smiling,"Aaron lives simultaneously in two dimensions.   He is, we could say, our author."

"Our author?" says Matthew.  "You mean to say you are writing us?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment