Monday 2 May 2022

The Peacock 503

 "I don't know", says Sarah, "I do feel kind of nervous about him, being suddenly on his own and everything."

"Well, you do have a soft spot for him", Jennifer says, ruffling her friend's  hair, "And so do I.  Nothing wrong with that.  And yes we are going to worry about him" ,  

"Help yourselves", says Francois, not looking their way.

"I know it's not easy for you, Francois", says Sarah.  "And you have my full support."

"And mine, too", sys Maureen."

"And mine", says Jennifer.

"At least we have three Christians among us", says Francois, grinning.

"Francois", says Carl, with a great glowing smile, "you can count on all of us here for support.  And friendship."

"So", says Melissa, "With all that is said and done, shall we move on to our next item of business.  We need to talk about the pandemic  I have been to the pharmacy in Mission for a supply of medical masks and hand sanitizer, also gloves for those who want them.  We shouldn't have to worry about taking a lot of precautions here, but should we have a visitor, we might want to arm ourselves as needed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment