Friday 11 October 2024

The Peacock 1391

"What's the plan today?" say I as we tuck into the cheese and mushroom omelette that Francisco and Jesús have just prepared for us. We are all at table now. It is cloudy and chilly today, threatening rain, so no one has ventured onto the patio. Says Carl, "I have just finished the article about Amanda. she wants to come out today and have lunch with me. I asked her about coming here and she has agreed." "What time" say I. "Two. Would that be okay. Sorry Chris, I should have checked with you first." "No worries." "Chelsea is coming over to cut our hair, yes?" wonders Carl. "She confirmed with me last night. "we could see if Amanda could stay for dinner and maybe they could meet each other." "Do you think that would be a good idea?" "Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" says George. "They might only want to encourage each other. I don't think you guys know the wyole story, but Chelsea writes a sex advice column under the name Geraldine Bang-Bang, and Amanda owns a sex and lingerie shop." "They would be simply wicked together", says George. "That", say I, "Is exactly what I am afraid of...

No comments:

Post a Comment