Thursday 10 October 2024

The Peacock 1390

"So" says George, while stirring his coffee, "What about our dinner guests last night?" "Chelsea and Dorothy", I reply. "It looks like they're our neighbours." "They wouldn't happen to be a couple", wonders Jeffrey. "Dorothy is the widow of Chelsea's mother, who passed away recently." "Ah yes", says George. "Now it's coming together." "Are we going to meet the tranny Anglican priest", says Jeffrey. "you mean transgender", corrects his husband. "Oh whatever. Everyone's so touchy these days", he says getting up. "Hey, where ya goin'" says George. "I am going to take off my nighty and make myself presentable." "But not in front of everyone." "Oh you're such a spoilsport", he says, lifting George's face by the chin and grinning wickedly into his face. "And now excuse me everyone while I clean up my act", says Jeffrey, sashaying out of the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment