Wednesday 9 October 2024

The Peacock 1389

"How are we for eggs?" "Serious? You want me to cook you an omelette? I will if we all want." "I help you", says Jesús, getting up and going to the fridge. "Yes, we still have egggs. At least twenty." "But they´re going to go pretty fast", say I. "We should do a grocery trip today." Jeffrey appears in the doorway, in a burgundy velour bathrobe. I can see the bottoms of his blue and white striped jammies. "I trust everyone slept well", he says, pouring himself coffee and seating himself where Jesús was just sitting. "And good morning to you too, Jeffrey", says Carl smiling. "Francois and Jesús are about to cook everyone an omelette." "Don't mind if I do." George comes out fully dressed in a navy blue polo shirt and beige tight-fitting slacks. "What are you doing still in your nighty", he says to his husband. "Sitting at table with these handsome men and feeing absolutely fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment