Sunday 13 October 2024

The Peacock 1393

"How does one turn down having sex with Dan Savage?" says Jeffrey. "Simple. I just told him you're disgusting. Fuck off. And then Stella came downstairs and told him to leave. "Did he still write an article about her." "Yes, but it was really nasty and vindictive, the old queen, and he wrote about what a pathetic waste of DNA Stella was and about the piece of drug addicted rough trade, me, she was banging in her canal townhouse. Having tons of cash at her disposal, Stella sued him and they settled out of court. He wrote a repentance article about her and afterward never said a peep." "That is very impressive", says George. Carl says, looking at his phone, "I just got a text from Amanda. She wants to bring Naomi with her." "Naomi?" say I. "My half-sister. The nurse who poked us for covid last week." "Sure, bring her along." "Poked by nursey", says George giggling wickedly

No comments:

Post a Comment