Monday 14 October 2024

The Peacock 1394

Carl's phone is ringing. He picks it up. "Hello?...Hi Naomi. Yes, fine, how are you?.. I think that would be okay. Let me check with Chris...Chris, Naomi wants to know if Cynthia, my cousin can also join us, they were just on the phone and she has time this sfternoon" "I don't see why not. I am just curious as to why." "I'll ask...Sure, she will be very welcome. But what's the occasion... Oh...Yes...I see. Okay, we will be waiting with baited breath"...he puts down his phone. "Apparently, some new evidence has been just uncovered that might help answer a few of our questions." His phone rings again..."Yes, Mel...I think that would be a great idea. It's about time you got out of there, even if just for a few hours. We will give you a royal welcome...In fact, lets see if later you can get out to Richmond to see mom with me. Okay, we'll talk then..." "Melissa too?" "You're okay with that." "Yes, it will be great to see all of them." "Sarah should also be here." "I'll call her", say I...

No comments:

Post a Comment