Thursday 3 October 2024

The Peacock 1383

Three times with Chuck was enough. I don't care if it was a quarter century ago. i don't want to, I don't need to go back there. That was all the sex I would ever need. But I know I'm an exceptional case. It isn't guilt, or shame. What I had with Chuck was amazing, beyond amazing. But I can't go back there, not with Jesús, not with Carl, not with anyone. I think he is already starting to understand. Any affection between us, from this point forward, is going to be innocent. And it couldn't happen here anyway. Not here in my father's house. Not with Carl, Francois, George and Jeffrey present. We are a community now, and we have to start behaving like a community. I can just get through Lucy Pevencie's first journey to Narnia through the wardrobe, but now sleep is already trying to grab my attention. Soon I will be turning out the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment