Tuesday 15 October 2024

The Peacock 1395

Sarah picks up on the first ring. "Hello" "Hi Sarah, it's Christopher (I am still referring to myself as Christopher. I can live with Chris, but my father always called me Christopher. No matter what they call me, I will always be Christopher.) "Good morning, Christopher. Did you sleep well last night?" (She got my name right!) "Quite well." "And how about Jesús, is he being a problem?" Oh, yes, Sarah, you re the queen of tact. "All good. He's right here. Sarah, I was wondering if you would like to come over for lunch today at two. Carol too." "That would be lovely." "You see, Amanda, you remember Amanda? She wants to come over and so does Carl's half-sister, the nurse, Naomi, and someone I'd like you to meet. Oh, and Melissa will be here too." "This sounds important." "I don't know what is up, but I believe your right." "Okay. See you at two..."

No comments:

Post a Comment