Wednesday 2 October 2024

The Peacock 1382

"I want to thank you for all your help today. i think you saved my life." "It's tragic that he died like that." "I don't know. He was a very bad man. He tried to rape Marlena...In fact, I think she lied about her student visa being finished. She did not feel safe there and wanted to go. And she is very homesick for Mexico." How long have you two known each other?" "We knew each other on the plane coming here. She liked me. I didn't know where I would stay, and she already arranged her apartment and asked me to stay with her. Very convenient for both of us. But she also knew that I like men and said she was okay, but I don't know." "Do you miss her?" "No. not much. She liked me more I think. But I am glad to me free", he says, stretching his arms above his head and yawning. "I think I should let you get to sleep." he pulls off his long sleeved T shirt, revealing arms not exactly thin and not exactly muscular. his left arm is adorned by a green, blue and gold tattoo that spirals concentricly like an Escher drawing up to his shoulder. He pulls off his socks, then takes off his jeans, revealing tight white underpants and an impressive bulge. He tumbles onto the bed lying on top of the covers. "This bed is very big. There is room for two", he says smiling. "Goodnight", say I, moving toward the door. "You go now?". I pause by the door, uncertain, but now I am opening it halfway. I am just about to leave, but turning back, I approach him quietly and kiss him on the forehead while he reaches up to hold me by my forearms. As I return to the door i look back and say, "goodnight Jesús." He smiles sweetly, like a child being put to bed and says, "good night friend." And as I flick the light switch, "Thank you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment