Sunday 28 March 2021

The Peacock 113

 "I clandestinely noticed this same guest talking privately to one of the monks.  I couldn't quite pick up what he was saying, but I discerned that this man was up to something very diabolical.  The next day, just before he left, we ran into each other in the guest kitchen and we were drinking coffee.  He mentioned to me that he was going to New Westminster, then to White Rock, then to Victoria.  Jonn's ex -wife, who had left the satanists in repentance, had revealed to him that there were sister covens all linked together in those three cities.  That was when I struck.  I extracted from him a confession that he was involved, in fact, was one of the leaders, of this coven and he confirmed it was on Dallas Road, and he was acquainted with my friend's ex-wife. We didn't speak again after.  Two or three months later, during the height of Expo 86 in Vancouver, I was one bright summer evening very deep in intercessory prayer.  I knew there was something afoot and I was in deep deep prayer and intercession.  Then I sensed that God was telling me to get on the bus to UBC and I imagined I would be taking in the sunset from the beach there.  By the way, from conversations with his ex-wife, Jonn had learned that there was a lot of satanic ritual worship occurring in the forests of Stanley Park and the University Endowment Lands, now called Pacific Spirit Park.

"I sat in the back of the bus, still caught up in that agony of intense intercessory prayer.  I didn't know what was going on, but it felt like something really dark was being penetrated.   Just when the bus was going through the forest of the University Endowment Lands, I saw someone getting up to get off the bus.  It was the man I had talked to recently at the monastery.  I don't think he saw me.  As soon as he got off the bus, presumably on his way to a ritual in the forest, since it would soon be dark, the sense of oppressive darkness suddenly lifted from me, and I felt much better.  I have no doubt that I was in a state then of real spiritual warfare..."

"

No comments:

Post a Comment