Saturday 6 March 2021

The Peacock 91

The Filipino brother looks at me slack jawed, his dark eyes bugging out of their sockets.  I can almost imagine his eyeglasses falling to the floor.  But I don't care, and I am not going to cover my genitals, since he's just another guy and really I have nothing to be ashamed of, even if my penis is well on the modest side.   I never could quite get the modesty of some men, as if anyone is going to care a damn about their dear little boy bits.  What is wrong with us, anyway?

"Good morning!" I am surprised at how cheery my voice must be sounding so early in the morning.

"Um, hi", he says with rather a dumb and timid little smile.

"What brings you up here so early in the morning", I am not accustomed to being this brash and forward.

"Oh, I was asked to monitor the halls.  It is something we do every morning when there are guests."

I see he is struggling to look me in the face and not elsewhere.  I can also tell from his voice that he was born in Canada, or at least that he has lived in this country since he was very small.  

"My name is Christopher."  He shrinks back from my extended hand.  I suppose he is a bit squeamish about touching a naked man, even if it's just a handshake.  I hold it out anyway till he slowly, reluctantly accepts it with a very quick and feeble handshake.

"I'm George."

"So glad to meet you."  My towel is slung over my back.  I have no intention of covering myself.  I am smiling, probably quite wickedly smiling.  "I would also like to apologize for what I did at dinner last night, You see--"

"No, don't worry.  What happened to you is perfectly normal.  It's something about being here in this house," he says, "It pulls stuff out of people.  None of us was really surprised.  I was just concerned that you're feeling better."

"Carl came up to talk with me after.  We must have been talking together almost three hours."

"Carl is amazing", George says, and uninvited, but not necessarily unwelcome he follows naked little me into my borrowed bedroom, without even batting an eye...  



No comments:

Post a Comment