Sunday 14 August 2022

The Peacock 607

 I haven't found anything very useful.  Just articles by fundamentalist Christians, also proponents of New Age.  Nothing seems satisfactory to me about the twenty four elders.  Also, none of them were old, but very young, between my age and perhaps a little over forty.  But, Spark of God told me that yes, that is who they are.  Moreover, half of them are women.  Nor are they all white.  Although the distinctive races are difficult to distinguish, some have very African features, others European, others Asian, or indigenous.  But not too distinct.  Some seemed Latino, like those who are the origins of all the races of the same blood.  For my own fault, my own fault, my own great fault.  I have not taken my medications.  Of course, what else could I expect!   

 Juan has already told me that they might have to make me take my meds, otherwise, the loony bin.  But, right now, after taking the pills, and despite the cloud covering my mind, I have a recall of something very consistent.  They were not just hallucinations of a young crazy, but consistent visions, with a very clear narrative thread.  The Spark of God told me that the black serpent, previously something evil, now is under redemption.  That the process of repentance and renewal is almost finished, that all that is needed is a young human son to help the serpent complete its regeneration, and that I am that person.   Concerning the four and twenty, the difference between them and the ones mentioned on the pages of Revelation, is that these are robed in all the colours of the rainbow.  There is the red of Spark of God, and the woman at his right is dressed in a colour between scarlet and orange, and the one on his left is resplendent in a very intense crimson, then the man dressed in magenta, and the woman in purple, and another man at her side in a very serene violet-blue.  Perhaps like the archetypes.  I was being told other things way beyond my comprehension.  But he warned me that I should stay prepared for another meeting with him, although I know neither the day or the hour


It's not been a very eventful day.  after we went shopping, Juan and I ate lunch in a restaurant, then took the groceries home  Later we went walking on the beach.  Now Yolanda and Raúl are home preparing dinner.  Yolanda calls me to dinner, and I close my laptop and go downstairs.  The Spark of God told me that I should keep an eye on the bag of maroon velvet.  But, now that I am faithfully taking my meds, what then?  I am very happy to relax again on my bed.  I have really been missing it.  I am glad to again be able to look at my portrait of my mom, also my open window.  however, minutes before taking my pills this morning (Juan is watching me like a hawk, waiting at the breakfast table, and will not leave me in peace until I have put each pill in my mouth, and swallowed it with water.)  I rifle through the bag.  It is empty.  Thirty minutes ago I took the pills, and now I feel the fog in my brain.  Now I am putting my hand in the bag to see what I can pull out.  Nothing. 


It is quite a lovely bag.  I don't know where it came from, just that it contained the mahogany rosary that I gave to my brother.  And that the grandmother on the street told me that I have a very special mission.  And...

Am I hallucinating again?  I swear that my mother's lips were just moving.  again they are moving and I can hear her voice, like a whisper.  She tells me in English, "Look in the bag again."  I look at my phone, and I am about to check Facebook when there is a notification in my email.  I look for Google Mail, and there is an untitled email. I open it,  "Michael, look in the

damn purple bag for Godsake!"  I put my hand back in the bag and pull out the roll of paper.  I open the white cylinder.  In very elegant letters, I read, "Go see me in the garden...right away."  I look out the window.  There is no one there.  Anyway, I check to see that I am properly dressed, then I leave my bedroom for the garden. Those are the unmistakable words and tone of my mother.  She never mastered Spanish .  I put my hand in the bag, and pull out the roll of paper.  I open the white cylinder.  I read the very elegant letters, "You will see me in the garden...right now."  I look out the window.  There is no one present.  Anyway, I check to confirm that I am completely dressed, then leave my bedroom for the garden...


No comments:

Post a Comment