Wednesday 31 August 2022

The Peacock 623

 "Rob was the captain of the football team.  He also had the hots for Diane.  And also for me, it turned out.  Diane of course was not in the mood, and Rob and I, we had already fooled around a few times in his room.  He was really one arrogant, entitled piece of work, if you know what I mean.  Diane, of course, was perfectly fine with us seeing each other, but I lost interest in him pretty quick, plus, he really wanted to get into Diane's panties.  I was not going to out her, since we did have between us a strict code of honour, and Rob assumed, correctly, that Diane was for me a convenient cover.  He wouldn't shut up about it, till one day I threatened to out him.  He just replied that everyone would believe him before they believed me, because I was just a pathetic little faggot studying accounting, and he was the captain of the football team, and everyone looked up to him.

"Didn't stop me.  He had a best friend who didn't seem to know anything about the football star's secret little life.  He happened to be in my class, so one day, just before lunch, I took him aside.  I warned him that Rob was a secret fag and had already tried to hit on me a couple of times.  Jim went to Rob, and then I heard nothing further, until, that weekend, when Diane and I were just getting out of a movie.  It was Doctor Zhivago and still winter.  "We were walking to the bus stop, when this guy tried to block our path...

No comments:

Post a Comment