Tuesday 4 January 2022

The Peacock 386

 "One night at closing time, we were all sitting around at the table as always.  There he was, seated next to his doorman friend, as usual.  Saying nothing, just staring ahead like he was watching a boring movie.  Then, as we were all getting ready to leave, I got to the door and was about to head for my car.  So, he approaches me with his friend and says, Come with us.  I said, huh?. and the next thing I knew, I was in the backseat of a car that the doorman was driving and Mister Blue Eyes was in the front seat with him.  It was totally dark and I imagined we were heading out in the country.  I must have passed out again, because the next thing I knew I was waking up on top of a bed in a room where I didn't have a clue where I was.  Mister Blue Eyes came in, without knocking, sat on a chair and told me that this is where I would serve the elders and that in a few minutes the leader would be seeing me.  Then, he disappeared.  I mean, he didn't just leave, he vanished, like he was never there.  Next thing I knew, Philip came in and told me that I was going to be working for them from now on. "

Theo had a similar story, except he was a university student all set to attend class in one of the lecture halls, and the same guy with blue eyes and blonde hair, ended up sitting next to him.  For two weeks.  Every day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment