Thursday 10 August 2023

The Peacock 965

"You call this a ministry," says Carl.  "How are you funded."

Fortunately the Anglican, Catholic and United churches in this city have seen the value of what I am doing, so they have stepped up all sorts of funding and other supports.  I could say that the Catholics are my most tricky players, because they do not like their money going to abortion services.  But sometimes that is what is needed for the women I work with to be able to make it through the night."

"Where is your granddaughter now", asks Francois.

"She is attending the university of Toronto where she is studying social work and dramatic arts."

"That could be interesting", say I.

Carl says, "Besides helping them get abortions, what else do you do with your girls.?"

No comments:

Post a Comment