Wednesday 8 November 2023

1054

 "Is there anything we can do for you now", says Carl.

"Thanks", I reply.  "It's already done.  I think now I can begin to feel reconciled."

"How do you feel now."

"Okay.  Tired.  Drained.  How about you."

"Me?" says Carl., smiling sheepishly.  "Fine."

"So you survived your first visit to Wreck Beach?"

"Oh yes."

"And you've told us everything?"

Carl replies by fidgeting rather nervously.

"Spit it out, brother", says Francois, and I am relieved to hear him speak.

"Well, I didn't have sex with anyone."

"But you did take off your clothes", says Francois.

"And...?" say I.

"It was still pretty innocent.  This young guy, naked as I was, walked by, smiled and winked at me. And we kind of stared at each other, even as he walked past, turning his head to take me in.  Then he smiled again, and motioned with his head for me to follow him...

No comments:

Post a Comment