Sunday 26 November 2023

The Peacock 1071

 I have never known any multimillionaires in my life, much less have one for a friend, even less as a best friend, though given that we have known each other a bit more than a week, maybe that would be stretching it.  But Carl and I both seem to be in it for the long term.  One might almost think that we are becoming more than friends, but here it is very hard to say, plus, Francois is something of a wild card.  My friendship clearly is with both, but Carl and I seem particularly fused to each other.  We are turning now into Queen's park, just  a couple of blocks from the house.  I really can't imagine why he'd want to buy this place.  We have just turned a corner passing a couple of particularly sumptuous Queen Anne Specials, and there is Wee Willie Wang waiting for us on the front lawn....

No comments:

Post a Comment