Sunday 12 November 2023

The Peacock 1058

 I am left all alone here in the living room.  They have both gone up to bed, and I still  just want to sit here.  I feel lonely now without my friends seated here with me.  I should be in bed getting to sleep but I simply cannot move, this recliner chair that Dad used to find refuge in every evening just won't let me go.  I could easily fall asleep here.  Francois has just ceded the bathroom upstairs to Carl, and they have wished each other a good night.  Noise travels fast in this house.  It will be very hard for anyone to keep secrets here.  Francois just said that he loves us, Carl and I.  I don't imagine he is coming from any place of gayness. I am persuaded that he is quite heterosexual.  Perhaps asexual like me, if my gaydar is reliable, and often it is not... It is hard to say.  We don't play games here  Fair enough.  But maybe a night of Scrabble or Monopoly?   We do have both and other board games here in the house.  Maybe tomorrow night.  Yes, now I am on my way, finally, to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment