Saturday 11 November 2023

The Peacock 1067

 "You don't think you would have done anything else with him", say I.

"The thing is, I was not particularly turned on sexually.  But he was cute, beguiling, and wanted me, and of course being naked just made him all the more intriguing.  But, no, I know I would have just bored him to death about my magazine, or the political situation in Afghanistan, so that within thirty seconds, and no action forthcoming he would have yelled "Next", and gone off with the next contender.  Which is basically what happened anyway."

"So, what you're saying", says Francois, is your time in the sex trade has put you off sex...permanently?"

"Long term, anyway.  But you know, and I hope this doesn't gross you out, Francois, but I didn't even have an erection.  But he did.  And I really don't know what this dog would have done if he had caught the car he was running after.  Oops, pardon me, it was a parked car!"

"You guys", says Francois rolling his eyes.

"I understand that for you, Francois", say I, "being the straight male among us, that this could be a little awkward for you sometimes."

"I simply wish sometimes that you would both grow up a bit.  But that's not important.  What does matter, is you two are the first men I have ever really loved.   And you know something else?  After all the crap, the politics, the secrecy and manipulation and blackmail and mind control at the monastery, here I am with two Christians with whom there are no games.  You might one day realize what a gift both of you are to me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment