Friday 12 January 2024

1116

 "So, then, you are not all..."

"A house full of fags", intercepts Carl.

"Well, I wouldn't have used that kind of word", says Chelsea.

"That's okay, I can do it for you."

"And we're not your classic church boys either", adds Francois with a coy little smile.

"Well then, what are you"

Says Francois, "We are three individuals seeking together God and our destiny."

"So then, you are Christians."

"We seek to follow Christ", say I.

"And what exactly has thrown all of you together?"

"Carl has played a big, I would say, an outsize role", say I.

"I'm just a facilitator, nothing more", says Carl.

"And this all started in your mansion up in the mountains."

"So to speak", says Carl.  "It's a Christian retreat centre where Chris met us for the first time, and also a refuge for survivors of religious cult abuse.  Francois came to us for such shelter.  Hope I didn't just overstep, Francois."

"It's okay, she'd might as well know."

"And", says Carl, "you said you make house calls."

"For cutting hair, yes."

"Well, I would like to have blue hair."

"that would look really stunning on you...."


No comments:

Post a Comment