Friday 26 January 2024

The Peacock 1130

" It seemed that I was meant to be back in Melbourne.  My mother had a man living with her, so staying with her was not an option, and that also is a long story so I stayed in a hostel before finding a place of my own.  It was quite an interesting place, because as well as being a youth hostel with dormitories and private rooms--I was in a private room--they also took in homeless people.

"When were you there?"

"About ten years ago."

"Did you happen to meet a woman ther named Angela.?"

"Yes I did, as a matter of fact.  How do you know her?"

"We've never met.  A woman in our community, Sarah, was in Melbourne around that time."

"You happen to know Sarah?"

"I do actually."

"She is just amazing.  It was her experience of conversion that got me started on that same road to where I am with you people now..."


No comments:

Post a Comment