Wednesday 31 January 2024

The Peacock 1135

 "You can't be serious", says Francois.

"Who are They?" say I

"The bloody corporations, heads of states, deep state and government, the whole bloody UN. the World Bank, the billionaires... it's all a global conspiracy for world domination."

Francois and I both sit here, staring at Chuck slack jawed.  Finally, we have met one of them in the flesh, the anti vaxxers, the believers in conspiracy theories.  Well, I must admit that Chuck's mind was not the first thing about him that I found attractive.

"Where do you get your information?" says Francois tactfully.

"From the internet.  It's all over the place."

"And you believe it?" say I.

"To me it all makes sense.  Look at this crisis of homelessness.  You're going to convince me that that wasn't delibertely engineered in order to keep the rest of the people frightened and obedient, compliant and submissive little slave wage workers that are too timid to unionize."

I don't like where this could be going, and especially I don't like that some of what Chuck is saying is actually making sense, so I look discreetly at Francois, hoping he can find some way of changing the subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment