Wednesday 10 January 2024

The Peacock 1114

 "Oh...yes."

"But you haven't read any of it."

"Well, I did kind of skip over it till later."

"Are you Geraldine Bang-Bang?" says Carl.

"Well, that's one of my names."

"And", says Francois, "it's a column on sex?"

"More a relationship counseling forum, I should say."  And finally, Chelsea is taking a bite from one of her muffins, so they should be safe for us to eat.  "What I do, is I take one email sent by a reader, and explore all the intricacies and angles and ins and outs, please don't take that the wrong way, or do take it any way you wish, but then there is also feedback from readers.  It's rather like Dan Savage, enhanced.  In case you don't know Dan Savage, he happens to be a very famous American sex advice columnist.  Gay."

"I met him once in Amsterdam", says Carl.

"Oh, did you really!"

"Back when I was a rent boy selling my wares along the canals.  I was a teenager."

"You don't say!"

"And you thought we were a house full of church boys just waiting to be shocked and scandalized", says Carl.

"And educated", says Francois, chuckling between mouthfuls of Chelsea's delicious muffins...



No comments:

Post a Comment