Thursday 11 January 2024

The Peacock 1115

 "People are always full of surprises", says Chelsea.  "I should know.  I cut hair for a living."

"Like being a bartender", says Francois.

"I've done that for a living too.  And you are absolutely right.  Except my haircutting clients usually don't need help standing up."  After chugging down some more coffee she adds, "Francois, didn't you tell me you re a priest?"

"Ex-priest."

"So how do you know about bartenders."

"I socialized a lot before I landed in the monastery."

"I do declare."

"So", says Carl, "how did you come up with Geraldine Bang-Bang."

"Well, Geraldine happens to be my middle name, after my Granny."

"And the Bang-Bang".

"That really ought to be self-explanatory", she says, now starting to giggle.  "I suppose this should be okay since you are all gay."

"No", says Francois.

"You mean..."

"Francois is straight", says Carl, "Christopher is asexual, and I am not even going to begin to explain to you what I am still unravelling..."

No comments:

Post a Comment