Tuesday 26 March 2024

1191

 "Father Polonius really seemed to have it in for you, Frankie", says Jeffrey.

"When I refused to suck the fat pig's stinking cock he started giving me extremely ugly jobs to do as punishment, as well as naming me the Little Black Boy."

"We thought there was something going on there, Frankie", says George.  "But everyone was so hush hush amd secretive.  They were all really terrified of  him.  We certainly were."

"You guys, I was wondering if, from now on, you could call me François."

"Oh, okay" says Jeffrey.  We didn't know we were offending you."

"Not in the least. I just seem to have outgrown Frankie."

George gives him a long and scrutinizing look and says, "I do believe you are right Francois.  Come to think of it, I never before noticed how much you have grown over the past couple of years, especially since you escaped from Douglas."

No comments:

Post a Comment